2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need as few players out of position as possible.
If Myko isn’t fit (I’ll assume Dyche won’t play the more sensible 3-5-2) I’d go for McNeil left back, Holgate right back. Gray wide left and Simms up front.

How has the superior player cornet done?

For 14mill McNeil is a good signing

Yeah Maxwell Cornet and Emmanuel Dennis were the main links...i remember repeatedly arguing with people that they were 4 month wonders.

McNeil has really done well under Dyche and could be better after preseason + having settled.

Yeah Maxwell Cornet and Emmanuel Dennis were the main links...i remember repeatedly arguing with people that they were 4 month wonders.

McNeil has really done well under Dyche and could be better after preseason + having settled.
Cornet especially had the telltale signs of a pacy player in a purple patch, folk wouldn't have it like

The best possible thing for him is a new manager. I'm glad he can do a job and that Dyche trusts him. It's useful to have players like that. However he's started to show some real ability between the lines and in the box. He needs a manager who will unlock this and not stick him wide left. I'm intrigued by what he can do still.

Player of the season since Dyche has been here. Without the contributions of McNeil and Doucourre we’d have been relegated 100%.

If we can get a player on the right who’ll chip in with as many goals as McNeil and a centre forward who can score 10 goals, we’ll be much better place next season.

How we signed him to play as a wide forward in a 433, I’ll never know. Looked so ill suited to it. Since switched to wide left midfield in the 451 he’s been very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.