2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just shows how bad our recruitment has been when Mykolenlo being injured is a major problem

I'm not a fan of Dyche but, I think McNeill at left back was his only real option, its just a pity that our most creative player and leading goal scorer ended up playing left back in a game we needed to win.

For what it's worth McNeill was probably better at left back than Mykolenko is, but it was such a waste to have to play him there.

I'll hold my hands up on McNeill, he's proving to be a much better signing than I thought he would be.

It just shows how bad our recruitment has been when Mykolenlo being injured is a major problem

I'm not a fan of Dyche but, I think McNeill at left back was his only real option, its just a pity that our most creative player and leading goal scorer ended up playing left back in a game we needed to win.

For what it's worth McNeill was probably better at left back than Mykolenko is, but it was such a waste to have to play him there.

I'll hold my hands up on McNeill, he's proving to be a much better signing than I thought he would be.

Recruitment is shocking … one injured Lb and literally don’t have another , DCL injured and have to play a cb up front , add to that we only have 2 natural wide midfielders and I wonder where 500m on players actually went

Recruitment is shocking … one injured Lb and literally don’t have another , DCL injured and have to play a cb up front , add to that we only have 2 natural wide midfielders and I wonder where 500m on players actually went
to be fair we have 3 competent (ish) LBs all injured (Myko, Godfrey & Vinagre)... I doubt many squads have depth down to the 4th choice.

Saying that, McNeil is our second best LB on yesterdays showing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.