Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this photo of someone’s Gran staring lovingly at Dwight this evening.

FY3cU-aXEAAE-Se

This has led to a rebuild every time a new manager was hired, usually with owner intervention, spending money frivolously and without a long-term plan.

“I was fighting to make a player contract of 50,000 a week 45,000 a week because that fit better in the wage structure and matched the quality of the player,” Brands added.

“And then the owner called, saying that he had been sitting with another player and that he could come for 175,000 a week. Then you say: ‘What’s that going to do in the dressing room? He earns three times as much as the others.’
And do we have any players earning £175k? So I know where to file that story mate.

It's the willingness to accept blindly that Moshiri and Bill have brought a manager and a dof in and instructed them who to buy and who to play.

I get there may be some luvvie favourites, but to decide for yourself that McNeil coming in is a Kenwright choice thrust upon an unwilling Lampard, or a Lampard choice which he's got completely wrong before you see him kick a ball because you and your stat analysis know better, is just lala land.

Status
Not open for further replies.