Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your confusing me with the other poster who misconstrued your post I was defending you my temperament is mellow
No I'm not. I understand you're not the one angry, just saying I think the other amigo would have understood what I meant if he took half a second to think it through.

Anyway so we're abundantly clear he looked better in that 30 minutes on our right than he ever did on Burnley's left, that I saw at least which is admittedly not everything, and he should not really be considered for moving to the left for a whole host of reasons.

You are just a negative person whatsoever. Very rarely a positive word to say......may I add most of what you say is utter garbage
I've been very positive tonight! Up to you to actually read. McNeil was great, I think I've said that enough. I'm pretty excited about him at this moment.

Wasn’t scared of the ball, will be an asset
Yes he loved the ball and caressed it and made a fuss of it, hope some of the players learn to like it as much. Only one game and a friendly at that but I can see him becoming a favourite at Goodison Park, no I’mnot getting carried away - - - - yet.

Actually looked decent tonight. Took his goal really well.

Not the strongest opposition of course, but if he can translate that energy and attacking acumen into the league, then this could be a good move for him!

Look at that.. an Everton player who puts his foot through the ball and has a range of accurate passing

Plus I am now reminded of his belter against us a couple of seasons ago.

Can't score lol

Direct players who don’t give the ball away much will always be HUGE favourites at Goodison
If you give the ball away trying a through ball or miss a long range effort in general you’ll get a clap but if you get tackled or give the ball away being negative with sideways or backwards passing you get groans
This lad seems tidy and forward thinking - winner

Status
Not open for further replies.