Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fella needs to get his licence sorted as he has:

Prescence
Passion
Fight

Add sound tactical nous then you have a Simeone / Klopp.

Obviously not saying Dunc will ever be anywhere near the level of those two but he certainly has a few ingredients needed.

Compare it to dour arse who's just left and its night and day.
Duncan has a UEFA Pro license

Your colours are showing
Knock it off.

As a human story its just unreal.

He loves this club and his 2 lads clearly love this club, thats why he was so emotional, hes made his family beyond happy, nothing can compete with today for Duncan.
'kin ell, are you pissed? The utter BS of that ^^^

The human story...family...it's not the X-Factor mate.
Dave come on mate, let it go. Duncan did a good job today.

One of his lads has a season ticket in the Gwlady’s doesn’t he? Must have been a superb day.

He said his 2 lads have season tickets in the Gwladys street, I reckon thats why he ran to the Park End, in case he saw them and dived in.

I mean look everybody is getting carried away, but we havent had a great deal to smile about this season, so we take the crumbs and we build a sandwich.

He said his 2 lads have season tickets in the Gwladys street, I reckon thats why he ran to the Park End, in case he saw them and dived in.

I mean look everybody is getting carried away, but we havent had a great deal to smile about this season, so we take the crumbs and we build a sandwich.
Everton have given me enough gray hairs and probably ulcers that I have learnt to just milk the good days for every single drop of laughter and joy that I can get!

Love that. Haven't seen stuff like that at goodison for ages. Think it was probs Lukaku v Chelsea? Even the 4-0 v united was underwhelming last season.
Remember Rom hugging Martinez made even the Arsenal subs smile
Something to smile about, lads? Kim Kallstrom, Aaron Ramsey, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and reserve keeper Emiliano Viviano are all grinning behind Roberto Martinez and Romelu Lukaku

+6
Something to smile about, lads? Kim Kallstrom, Aaron Ramsey, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and reserve keeper Emiliano Viviano are all grinning behind Roberto Martinez and Romelu Lukaku

Remember Rom hugging Martinez made even the Arsenal subs smile

+6
The smiling faces behind are bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.