Duncan Ferguson Needs To Go Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenright is the narcissistic core of the issue here. The culture of the organisation at all levels stems out from him.

Which is a terribly reflection on Moshiri’s judgement after five plus years also.
This is in no way an attempt to defend Moshiri. But I suspect allowing Bill a certain amount of control was a condition of Moshiri being able to buy in.

Odd how Calvert Lewin is the answer to all our problems yet apparently the guy who has been coaching him for the last few years is the big problem at the club.

But sure go ahead and back kopite Rafael over big dunc
DCL was getting 6 a season then Carlo said Stand in the box and bam goals

Something our strikers under Moyes never did, they ran channels same as DCL did till Carlo..Carlo made him not Dunc

I was going to give this a like but I like Baines.
I have no idea why you have this pathological hatred of him Dave , unless you are pathological.
He can take edgy black and white snaps of the board being dismantled and play some soothing blues riffs on his acoustic. That’ll keep us out of the Championship.

The truth is big Dunc does need to go. We all know what's going to happen. Benitez will either be gone soon or shortly after January. Then the club will put Dunc at the helm to try and appease the angry fans. Once Dunc struggles they'll panic hire Nuno or Jose, either of whom will take us down.

Long story short Dunc needs to go to prevent his role in our relegation cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.