Drop Arteta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one are we talking about? I remember a pass with the outside of his foot which just got blocked. Would've been a good pass if he'd have pulled it off.

Fernandes had an ex factor about him, we don't have many players like that. Arteta and Van der Meyde are probably the closest we have to players who can pull of pieces of magic.

Thanks for bringing that up mate, added loads. It was on the left near the halfway line, first half. He was almost facing the wrong way but hit it on the turn so it went past a couple of Villa players into the path of, I think it was Cahill. Possibly some of the detail wrong but it was something like that and I thought, "Hello!".

Thanks for bringing that up mate, added loads. It was on the left near the halfway line, first half. He was almost facing the wrong way but hit it on the turn so it went past a couple of Villa players into the path of, I think it was Cahill. Possibly some of the detail wrong but it was something like that and I thought, "Hello!".

I don't remember that but I'll believe you. Although Cal did tell me it was a fluke, the ball hit a ditch and the it bobbled to it's target. So I'm told anyway.

I mentioned him as a possible summer signing, alot of this forum didn't agree. His attitude wasn't right supposedly.

Havent Chelsea just had to pay some1 something like 14m for him? Hes a good player, but i dont consider him to worth that much, hes no Fellaini.

On June 2, 2006, Chelsea, Manchester United and Lyn Oslo reached a settlement to resolve the future of the player. Mikel's registration was to be transferred from Lyn to Chelsea; Manchester United agreed to terminate their option agreement with Mikel. Under the terms of this agreement Chelsea agreed to pay Manchester United £12 million, half paid upon the finalisation of the contract and the other half in June 2007, and Lyn £4 million, half payable immediately and half in June 2007. As a result of this settlement, all claims in this matter were withdrawn. [13] On July 19, 2006, Chelsea were granted a work permit for the midfielder after they completed the £16 million signing in June 2006.[14]

Last edited:

I mentioned him as a possible summer signing, alot of this forum didn't agree. His attitude wasn't right supposedly.

He's got a great attitude and he looks like a cartoon character. Seriously tho, what's wrong with his attitude, I haven't seen anything wrong.

I don't remember that but I'll believe you. Although Cal did tell me it was a fluke, the ball hit a ditch and the it bobbled to it's target. So I'm told anyway.

Cal is a bit harsh on Fellaini tho. I heard him shout "FOR [Poor language removed] SAKE FELLAINI" after Jags's passback.

Status
Not open for further replies.