2017/18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed some genuinely superb hold-up play, got a good assist and provided some rare bits of good running with the ball.

There aren't too many signs he's going to be much of a goalscorer though, which is crucial.

To be fair, its not like he missed a couple of chances tonight, most of his work was down the channels and outside the box.

We wont know if he will ever be prolific but he's shown he can score. His protection of the ball is excellent for his age and his link play is very good - there's a lot for Koeman to work with.

Delighted for the lad. Think he's been hard done by by being marooned on the wing, but I've always felt he's tried hard, and never tried to hide.

He's obviously a centre forward and is showing he's got potential in that position.

I've been a fan since his first few games and I'm made up he's really beginning to perform well.

He makes it stick up front far better than Rom ever could. Reminds me of Marcus Bent in a good way. As he matures he should get stronger and add more goals to his game.

said all along this kid would turn out ok , even when others were saying different, he is only going to get even better if given a bit of support and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.