2017/18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to break so many hearts.

IMG_4787.JPG

Nah, he'll be back to getting booed, along with the rest of them on Sunday lol
Not for me. Been a fan for a good while. He's fast, good first touch, brings others into play, has confidence to try flicks and tricks with his first touch.

I could see it in the Anfield Derby last season, he played well then and is always a nuisance. He has 3 goals and 3 assists this season already and even now, after his Man City performance, I can't believe he didn't start any of the following 3 league games.

He has to start on Saturday and I'll say it and probably be mocked, but Harry Kane was being loaned out all over the shop at his age. This lads style isn't too dissimilar.

I'm not saying he'll get near that level, but he's definitely, as he always has been, is worth persevering with. Great head on his shoulders too.

Roughly to the tune of Ottowan's D I S C O....

D C L Let's Go
D C L Gets Goals

Dom - Calvert Lewin
CleanSheets - He will Ruin
Loads - Of goals a brewin'

Whoa-ohhhhh-ohhhhhhh..

D C L Let's Go
D C L Gets Goals
We can't even muster up the effort to get through one chorus of Ev-erton Everton Everton Everton ton ton ton

We got no chance of that

Hi lads. Yes you. You shuffling around hopinng no one pulls you up on the shameless writing off of a talented young Everton striker after a handful of appearances.

Apologise and don’t hold back. Give us assurances that you no longer feel you have a better appreciation of players than Everton’s coaching staff. You’re a dangerous stain on Everton and unless those sincere apologies come the vaults will open and shame you.

Happy to say I'm sound on the DCL question

Status
Not open for further replies.