2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

If we did lose DCL, Onana and Branthwaite then we’d have to bring in some tall players as Dyche ball relies on winning headers especially from set pieces in both boxes.

If we did lose DCL, Onana and Branthwaite then we’d have to bring in some tall players as Dyche ball relies on winning headers especially from set pieces in both boxes.
I honestly dont think DCL or Branners would be replaced.

I think Beto, Maupay and Chermo will take up the DCL slack and Holgate/Keane/Godfrey will take up the Branners slack.

Onana would have to be replaced due to our lack of CMs.

Prove me wrong Everton, PLEASE.

If height's the requirement, then say hello to Chermiti, Onyango and Keane.

I'll be absolutely dumbfounded if Keane manages to hang on here for another season.
Im a DOOMER or rather I was, the season is over now, so im still pretty chill.

But we are currently loaning money from people who are loaning money from people who steal pensions.

Sales will be made and some players will be bought, but the majority of the money we generate this Summer will go POOF.

And also.

A lot of people are focusing on PSR.

"Sell Dom and we are ok for PSR, so we dont have to sell Branners", that statement is correct.

But we need cash money, we dont need fancy PSR make believe numbers, we need cold hard cash to pay our bills.

So for example, we sell Onana for 60m, lovely little PSR profit, lovely little profit on the transfer, lovely jubbly.

But cash wise, Arsenal only give us 20m this Summer, 20m next Summer, 20m the Summer after, still great yes, but that leaves us 20million in cash, which is enough to pay our bills for a month if reports are to be believed, so then we need to sell Branners to replace Onana.

So, stop thinking PSR is the only God in town please.