2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

But he scored the same amount of goals as Dom which you don’t deem enough?

He’s a wide player and miles better than any of ours, and was bought for £10m. The whole point is that the price of good players is not dictated by Everton’s abysmal past recruitment. £25m is not the market value of a player like Beto, that’s just what we paid because we were desperate and don’t appear to have scouts.

He’s a wide player and miles better than any of ours, and was bought for £10m. The whole point is that the price of good players is not dictated by Everton’s abysmal past recruitment. £25m is not the market value of a player like Beto, that’s just what we paid because we were desperate and don’t appear to have scouts.

But we’re talking specifically about Everton… who have shown to always spend their money on poor forwards, so if we had £25m to spend, it gets you a Beto or Tosun level player doesn’t it.

But we’re talking specifically about Everton… who have shown to always spend their money on poor forwards, so if we had £25m to spend, it gets you a Beto or Tosun level player doesn’t it.

It doesn’t have to. If we were competent it wouldn’t have to. I just want us to be competent tbh.

I dunno mate, £28m was decent for Lukaku. £1.5m was decent for DCL.

We don’t always get it wrong, and £15m could prove to be great money for Chermiti, but we don’t know yet.

We make lots of mistakes no doubt, but not always.

I dunno mate, £28m was decent for Lukaku. £1.5m was decent for DCL.

We don’t always get it wrong, and £15m could prove to be great money for Chermiti, but we don’t know yet.

We make lots of mistakes no doubt, but not always.

How far back you going to find a good deal lad lol we’ve been trying to replace the latter for about 4 years.