2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pass was perfect, he was too slow getting there, watch it again and see how slow he was in starting his run…

Also he should have buried that header…

He's finished imo just doesn't have that burst/pace anymore due to the muscle injuries.

Hopefully he gets us to safety and we can con someone into giving us £25-30 millions in the summer.

Add the Moise Kean cash to that and bring in 2x good CF's who can play Dyches way.

He's finished imo just doesn't have that burst/pace anymore due to the muscle injuries.

Hopefully he gets us to safety and we can con someone into giving us £25-30 millions in the summer.

Add the Moise Kean cash to that and bring in 2x good CF's who can play Dyches way.
Problem is if he is finished nobody pays 25m.

He can still offer something, just not main striker

I‘m not sure, he was fast over the last ten feet but just started too slowly, that’s either physical or mental….Onana was away like an Olympic sprinter and he DCL just couldn’t get there quick enough…..

Problem is if he is finished nobody pays 25m.

He can still offer something, just not main striker

Dunno about that mate - newly promoted sides or a bottom half outfit might take a punt on the hopes they can revive him.

Thankfully for us he seems to have a good media profile / being English which like Gordon can bring in £££

Really hope Dominic Calvert-Lewin stays fit but I guess we're all waiting in fear to the dreaded news at some point !! Saying that we're due some decent fortune on the injury front FFS!! However, if I was Dyche I'd be getting Sims ready for the fight !!!!
Yes.

He'll be needed. Unless he goes with Gray and Maupay as a two.

Given the idiocy of that transfer window, someones going to have to emerge as an unlikely forward.

Yes.

He'll be needed. Unless he goes with Gray and Maupay as a two.

Given the idiocy of that transfer window, someones going to have to emerge as an unlikely forward.
Don't worry. We can just stick Micky Keggers up there and launch long balls at him all day long. It'll only take a random mis-hot cross to hit that 50p and fly into the top corner to wrap up goal of the season. Nothing in the rules to say it has to be intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.