2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Goals for Everton - Just League Matches
40 or more Goals

View attachment 142528
View attachment 142529
Been looking on internet and I stand corrected, apparently according to an article on Cheshire live in 2013 the Everton heritage society think they have discovered an anomaly Billy Smith and Steve Johnson believe that Sandy’s goals were counted incorrectly and that he actually scored 114 league goals rather than the 109 he had always been credited with. This meant that Graeme Sharp was no longer regarded as our second most prolific league marksman.

A very interesting read and something I was totally unaware of. I knew that the official statistics had Sharpe as number two on our list and was unaware this had changed.

This is it really. We wont well unless it’s an eye watering offer because we don’t have to.

He strikes me that his style is a bit of a throwback to 70’s 80’s strikers. Doesn’t really fit the modern pass it to death style. It’s why he doesn’t quite fit this current England team, but ironically would have offered them something very different on Tuesday.

With Kane’s form having dropped off a cliff, he could get more opportunities with England. However, I doubt they will adapt their play to accommodate him.
Reminds me a bit of the late Jeff Astle although you would have to be over 60 to remember him ?

Oh look, “2-3 weeks” out has turned into 6 and counting. The Everton medical staff have pulled it out of the bag yet again, how do they keep doing it?
Rumour has it DCL has been dead lifting weights or was it lifting dead weights ? Anyway he can now bench press Gbamin and bicep curl Delph in one hand and Siggy in the other

Status
Not open for further replies.