2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
His pen technique is boss. The short run up, which he starts very suddenly, catches keepers off guard. Then he hammers it in the corner where no keeper in the middle of their goal is getting too with that short notice.
Yeah, it’s a fantastic technique. The power he can generate from a run up that short is amazing - and as you say, it’s all so quick that it puts the keeper at a massive disadvantage.

It's a bit mad how high he can jump isn't it.

I love this pic. Lost in a sea of toffees.

F59883D3-A3E0-4D45-AE43-EB398BD9616A.jpeg

Double barrel name = no song for you
Only one that comes to mind is to the tune of "she'll be coming round the mountain"

Dominic Calvert Lewin is a blue,

Or more homoerotic.

We're thinking of Calvert Lewin when we come.

Or for the more conservative...

She's thinking of Calvert Lewin when she comes.

Let the pelters commence. Thanks in advance.

That's why Vardy packed it in. He got sick of being messed around and knowing that Prince Harry is undroppable. What's the point in DCL even bothering to turn up for England? Southgate isn't going to pick him. He'll put wingers or centre mids up front before he puts DCL in.

After he penalty debacle of the Euros I'd refuse to play for Southgate ever again. A player like DCL with a proven record of knocking penalties in and he doesn't get brought on but Sancho does. It's a massive snub and he'll learn from this. I hope he follows in Duncs footsteps and refuses to play for his country because his country doesn't deserve him
Why should he refuse to play for his country when he is behind one of the best strikers in world football? He was part of a squad that just got to a major final so he wont want to miss being there. Vardy retired because of his age. Dunc finished from Scotland because tbe SFA didnt back him in is court case.

Only one that comes to mind is to the tune of "she'll be coming round the mountain"

Dominic Calvert Lewin is a blue,

Or more homoerotic.

We're thinking of Calvert Lewin when we come.

Or for the more conservative...

She's thinking of Calvert Lewin when she comes.

Let the pelters commence. Thanks in advance.
He is D C L ewin
To D I S C O

Given some of his outfits I reckon he would approve.

That's why Vardy packed it in. He got sick of being messed around and knowing that Prince Harry is undroppable. What's the point in DCL even bothering to turn up for England? Southgate isn't going to pick him. He'll put wingers or centre mids up front before he puts DCL in.

After he penalty debacle of the Euros I'd refuse to play for Southgate ever again. A player like DCL with a proven record of knocking penalties in and he doesn't get brought on but Sancho does. It's a massive snub and he'll learn from this. I hope he follows in Duncs footsteps and refuses to play for his country because his country doesn't deserve him
Proven record? Up until last season Dom had never taken a pen in his senior career for club or country

And that part of putting other players in is balls considering he played and scored in most of his caps, could he have got more time in the Euros, maybe, especially against Scotland when we needed something different to break them down

Status
Not open for further replies.