2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion

For about 15 years I wore a leather bike jacket, black gig t-shirts, jeans and Converse baseball boots. Anything else was considered effeminate. I was drinking in Newcastle mind you.
That's a perfect image of most of the woman in Runcorn have you got love and hate tats on your fingers.

Would you (or anyone) be saying that if it was Trent AA wearing DCL's togs?......
Not bothered who wants to express themselves through the medium of fashion, each to there own.
Dosnt hurt anybody and makes them happy go for it, trent aaa included.
Like I have said I am a former punk so would be hypocritical of me to poke fun at anybody over what the want to wear.

Bit off topic but do the older people on here remember Flemings jeans. Bit of a giveaway at away games because they were only made in Liverpool. Made to measure too

Were they the jeans/pants made my prisoners in Liverpool? Swear I remember my dad telling me about some clobber prisoners made that was sought after.

Bit off topic but do the older people on here remember Flemings jeans. Bit of a giveaway at away games because they were only made in Liverpool. Made to measure too
Couldnt beat a pair of "mings" mate , 2 inch turn ups with your Ox blood Doc Martens.
Screenshot_20211110-212348_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Early 2000s jeans game was an absolute travesty.
It'll loop back round again.

I think late 80's stonewash is due back in next, then a nod towards 90's hip-hop excessively baggy and then it'll gradually get back to early 2000's jeans.

Though I reckon bootcut will be left out of this cycle and it may be post 2050 before it rears it's head again. Unless we've all gone skort.

Costly thy habit as thy purse can buy, But not express'd in fancy; rich, not gaudy; For the apparel oft proclaims the man.....This above all: to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

I most certainly could not put it better myself

I wonder how relaxed the reaction would be if it were Gylfi, Alex Iwobi or Mason wearing the outfit?

There’s a certain irony (and a healthy dose of stereotying) that it’s ‘fat old Da’s’ who need to accept people’s clothing, sexuality and general giddiness.....surely the fat old Da’s are allowed to express themselves too in such liberal times.

Status
Not open for further replies.