Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you think our best team is with all players back
Pickford Mina Godfrey seamus digne
I like a strong midfield so Allan dacoure delph
Dcl with Gray and richi wide
Andros and Gordon on a much improved beach
Bring it on city rs brentford Arsenal games to look forward to UTFT

I don't get what the problem is. Yeah I think outfit looks ludicrous and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it myself but I'm not being asked to so what does my opinion or anyone else's matter? I don't care what the lad does in his time away from the club so long as he's not breaking any laws, I just want him to always give 100% on the pitch. Other then that I hope he continues to live his life as he wants and do whatever makes him happy.

Kip on you DCL lad

Anyone got a tardis so's I can support 80s Everton? Instead of this rabble of schoolgirls and half-dressed mams and sociology students from kenny.... Cheers.
Other way around in the 70's punks/ skins ect in the Parkend were wearing the outlandish fashion not those on the pitch.
I am 60 now full on gammon to some on here and i have deffo worn stuff as bad as that in the punk/youth days and recall the same sort of comments as on here from people when scally fashion broke out around 76/77 , state of you , with your [Poor language removed] stoppers on and tarts haircut , and that was just in liverpool in some areas never mind the rest of the flare wearing UK.
Good on him ,I say better a bit of fashion that just walking about in a tracksuit , like half the footy players do.
Good player and you can never fault his effort, he will do for me.

Other way around in the 70's punks/ skins ect in the Parkend were wearing the outlandish fashion not those on the pitch.
I am 60 now full on gammon to some on here and i have deffo worn stuff as bad as that in the punk/youth days and recall the same sort of comments as on here from people when scally fashion broke out around 76/77 , state of you , with your [Poor language removed] stoppers on and tarts haircut , and that was just in liverpool in some areas never mind the rest of the flare wearing UK.
Good on him ,I say better a bit of fashion that just walking about in a tracksuit , like half the footy players do.
Good player and you can never fault his effort, he will do for me.
I'm 60 to so lived through the 70's, I never had the confidence to be a punk but was a Rude girl and wore my Fred Perry's, Stay Press trousers, white socks and loads, the men always looked smart, wish so.eone would bring g it back in fashion although I'm too old for it now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.