2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This exact post is posted about already about 50 times. Zzzzzz

Got 50 year old men in here so scared to say a grown man dressed in a school girls uniform looks silly incase they think it means they aren't super blues.
Tend to agree, i couldn't care less what he wears but post after post from people trying to act cool and edgy looks a bit desperate to please.

Tend to agree, i couldn't care less what he wears but post after post from people trying to act cool and edgy looks a bit desperate to please.

Pretty much this. What he wears doesn't bother me, good on him for being the sort of person who doesn't care what people think about him.

But it's also fine to look at him and think "nah, you look like a dope", in the same way you would if you saw someone wearing a bin bag or whatever. As a card-carrying member of the 40+ bald Everton Da brigade, I'd like to think this doesn't qualify as Gammon behaviour

But they don’t so he’s not wearing a girls school uniform is he? Just don’t want you thinking shorts are skirts. Be a nightmare for you when you’re on ASOS.

It's a skort, I wouldn't ordinarily know this sort of stuff but the school our kids go to sent a letter about them at the beginning of term confirming they were acceptable as school uniform as there was a fuss last year because they weren't approved school uniform and a number of girls had worn them

Status
Not open for further replies.