2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you speak for all school girls mate?

As someone has kindly pointed out these things dcl has on are skorts ( learn something every day ) so your dozen posts on this topic adamant they are shorts are all wrong unfortunately.
They aren't skorts. Skorts have a flap across the front and back so they look like a skirt but have shorts underneath them. These are just baggy, flared shorts

I think he's awesome. Love the way he just wears what he wants and doesn't appear to give a toss. He's a lovely lad - grounded, articulate, we should be glad we've got him. He is a wholly positive representation of Everton. And if the "worst" thing he ever does is wear some unusual clothes then what's to worry about.

Desperately want him back in the team though. Hope the out until March rumours are just rumours.

I think he's awesome. Love the way he just wears what he wants and doesn't appear to give a toss. He's a lovely lad - grounded, articulate, we should be glad we've got him. He is a wholly positive representation of Everton. And if the "worst" thing he ever does is wear some unusual clothes then what's to worry about.

Desperately want him back in the team though. Hope the out until March rumours are just rumours.

I can guarantee you he doesn’t walk out the house in school uniform and has just worn it for a magazine photo shoot like.

I don’t care about his sexuality, I don’t care what he wears, I couldn’t care less about anything he does off the pitch, but the first thing that comes to mind when I see his sartorial choices is nob head

I can guarantee you he doesn’t walk out the house in school uniform and has just worn it for a magazine photo shoot like.
Are you sure? I've seen some of his everyday stuff, that's fairly out there. Not that I stalk him on social media or anything..... lol lol I take your point though. When him and Davies were on holiday in New York a few years ago I couldn't wait to check out what they were wearing every day. I just love the way they both have no fear in expressing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.