2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well search my messages and you will see what I’ve put about those.
I’ve even said I would sell Richarlison tonight, he just hasn’t kicked on. And I’ve been one
Of his biggest backers on here, constantly stick up for the lad.

I think DCL was poor tonight and could have done a lot more. But he wasn’t they only one. 4/5 were shocking in the final 3rd. A good attacking side would have put 5 past them in the 2nd half. They where terrible. Carlo has a big summer. At least 2 Ruthless,
Forwards With composure required
Fairs mate
Just need someone else in the squad who actually looks like scoring never mind someone who does. Feel for DCL more as literally no one else in the squad ever scores it seems, so if he doesn’t score he gets scrutinised 10x more. If a couple of midfielders chipped in with 8-10 goals (gylfis pens aside) no one would probably bat an eyelid at him tonight

Fairs mate
Just need someone else in the squad who actually looks like scoring never mind someone who does. Feel for DCL more as literally no one else in the squad ever scores it seems, so if he doesn’t score he gets scrutinised 10x more. If a couple of midfielders chipped in with 8-10 goals (gylfis pens aside) no one would probably bat an eyelid at him tonight
our midfield goals tally is turd. All top teams have a few midfielders who chip in with 5-10 each s season

I will just leave this here for the people saying he isn't good enough.

DCL.jpg

It’s actually sad how many goals he has with such a high conversion rate in a team so limited. The pressure really is on him to slot his one chance per game.

Iwobi and Bernard make Naismith and Mirallas look incredible don’t they hahaha
This is it, folks are moaning about the headed chance the keeper pushed out, but the following up was awful. No one truly anticipates.

I will just leave this here for the people saying he isn't good enough.

View attachment 127127
I think the assists Column tells us everything
But of course it’s not his job assists.

The problem is in here you can’t criticise anyone. DCL has improved infront of goal. But his all round play is still mid table at best.

He’s good enough for us to be 8th at this moment he’s not good enough for us to be a top 4 team. Whenever you say he hasn’t had a great game, you get the same response

1) feeding off scraps
2) what about the other players

P
I think the assists Column tells us everything
But of course it’s not his job assists.

The problem is in here you can’t criticise anyone. DCL has improved infront of goal. But his all round play is still mid table at best.

He’s good enough for us to be 8th at this moment he’s not good enough for us to be a top 4 team. Whenever you say he hasn’t had a great game, you get the same response

1) feeding off scraps
2) what about the other players
The problem is on here you can’t criticise anyone????????

Read every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.