2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he should make runs, he does make runs, but he’s got to make a run in the hope the ball is coming. Genuinely think sometimes he doesn’t because he knows it won’t.
So what about the pass he got in the penalty box down the side of the defender.
Where a good touch and he’s getting a Shot away. But a shocking touch, over hits it straight to the keeper.

Come on, his touch was really poor when he would have been in twice. Out side the box he was really sloppy, poor passes decisions. You can’t just say feeding off scraps. He needs to do more
If he needs to do more I dread to think what Sigurdsson, Richarlison and Iwobi need to do hahaha

If he needs to do more I dread to think what Sigurdsson, Richarlison and Iwobi need to do hahaha
Well search my messages and you will see what I’ve put about those.
I’ve even said I would sell Richarlison tonight, he just hasn’t kicked on. And I’ve been one
Of his biggest backers on here, constantly stick up for the lad.

I think DCL was poor tonight and could have done a lot more. But he wasn’t they only one. 4/5 were shocking in the final 3rd. A good attacking side would have put 5 past them in the 2nd half. They where terrible. Carlo has a big summer. At least 2 Ruthless,
Forwards With composure required

BREAKING NEWS - Football player isn't perfect much to the shock of Everton fans across the globe.
Just pointing out that he did actually get a good pass played to him In the box. And a good cross right to his head 3 yards out that he also failed to capitalise on.

And he’s not perfect, which why a lot of fans on her will say things like, poor touch, didn’t play well, needs to do better. That usually means not perfect

Just pointing out that he did actually get a good pass played to him In the box. And a good cross right to his head 3 yards out that he also failed to capitalise on.

And he’s not perfect, which why a lot of fans on her will say things like, poor touch, didn’t play well, needs to do better. That usually means not perfect

You mean the header he fought to won and Martinez saved? Was that an easy chance or something?

Even the best striker misses opportunities it didn't come together today but its not from a lack of effort. Dude grafts hard I know he's the primary striker but the entire attack shouldn't be dependent on him and rich

He would probably be scoring 25+ a season if he played for a decent creative team like city. He is completely starved to death of service for the majority of our games and when he does get a chance he is that excited and desperate that he sometimes flunks it. Still scored 21 (16 in the PL) with 3 to go though which is pretty damn good considering the service he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.