2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said he was mate he's been one of our best players this season Im glad he's improved and proved me wrong never said anything different.

I just find it hypocritical and rather amusing when the same folk moaning at me for criticising DCL 2 years ago call the likes of Pickford, Iwobi and Siggurdsson every name under the sun, they call Moise Kean over rated, rubbish etc despite DCL back 2 years ago wasnt any better than Kean was last season and Kean is even younger!

Some like to portray a man of the cloth act but ultimately if they look in the mirror they aint as perfect as they like to portray they are.
Fella, just face it. You've had a mare in this thread for a long time. And you are desperately throwing rocks in every which direction to deflect.

If you aren't bothered what people think, just leave alone. But you are. So it keeps coming.

My advice, just head into the match thread and chunter at the action for a bit. Ignore any tags if DCL scores ;)

Of course he should make runs, he does make runs, but he’s got to make a run in the hope the ball is coming. Genuinely think sometimes he doesn’t because he knows it won’t.

Yer I wouldn't even bother when Richy has got the ball like, f knows what goes through his head, just runs straight into defenders.

Be interesting to see what he's like next season when we should have ( hopefully ) a genuine pacey threat out wide

He didn’t have much to go on but he can’t pass up chances like that header if he wants to have us playing in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.