2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying as he’d just scored 3 in 3 after getting by back to full fitness. Felt like we’d finally have him and Richarlison fit and in form together for once this season.

....he seemed to walk relatively freely so I’m sure it’s not a bad one, but he’s clearly got a problem there and he’ll need to be handled very carefully.

Might be 3 weeks.
Certainly nothing like Allan's hamstring. Only concern may be that he has only just come back from a similar injury.

....he seemed to walk relatively freely so I’m sure it’s not a bad one, but he’s clearly got a problem there and he’ll need to be handled very carefully.

Might be 3 weeks.
I'm not sure it is hamstring , just around the time he scored he was holding the bottom of his thigh just above the knee .

Looked comfortable walking around at the end of the match which suggests its not so serious.
He's a sensible lad and hopefully felt something and came off before any damage took place.
Fingers crossed anyway.

Might be 3 weeks.

Three weeks is a grade 1-2 tear, I think it unlikely he'd be walking so freely with that tbh, maybe hobbling badly would be more normal with a tear.

You can never tell without scans so it's only speculation, we'll have to wait until Carlo's pre Fulham presser for any chance of something more definite. I would guess he's tweaked it which would definitely rule out Fulham, possibly City and Liverpool too if we're sensible, but the pressure to manage rather than rest it properly could means he may play earlier than he really should.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.