2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you saying he hasn't in some way altered the original picture?

He's used a filter on it but that's hardly photoshopping.

Your quote "he's even changed iwobis hair cut FFS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" shows you actually think its the same photo. The original is posted at the top of page 238 and it's obviously just a filter. Bit weird using filters if you ask me but its all a bit whatever.

Your quote "he's even changed iwobis hair cut FFS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" shows you actually think its the same photo. The original is posted at the top of page 238 and it's obviously just a filter. Bit weird using filters if you ask me but its all a bit whatever.

I’m guessing the poster is about 40+ years old.

Yes, it’s called a filter, those things most people add to photos to change the colour tones.

*Most girls

I don't get what you mean? the two pictures showing iwobi having different hair aren't the same photo? then why is the same sub ( number 22 ) in the back ground??

I’m guessing the poster is about 40+ years old.

how did you come to this conclusion?

had a brain fart there haven't I, I know what you mean ignore me the pictures was taken at different times

*Most girls

I don't get what you mean? the two pictures showing iwobi having different hair aren't the same photo? then why is the same sub ( number 22 ) in the back ground??

how did you come to this conclusion?

c9d84793-f9fc-4432-afb2-ef0031cbceeb-jpeg.73400

Haha no they are clearly not the same photo. People have moved and changed position - hair and muscle for example. This is the photo he posted on IG, and he added a filter.

oh dear its true
View attachment 73392
View attachment 73393
Are people seriously that thick and can’t notice that there’s a whole extra player in the second photo, therefore impossible to be a ‘photoshopped’ version of the former.

Anyway, instagram filters are hardly photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.