2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
mates just sent me a picture of his insta and he's photoshopped his abs to make them look better HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH]

can someone screenshot if they have insta or whatever it's on

what an absolute melt

mates just sent me a picture of his insta and he's photoshopped his abs to make them look better HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH]

can someone screenshot if they have insta or whatever it's on

what an absolute melt
oh dear its true

what an absolute cringe that lad is, that is up there with lingard and pogba levels of being a blurt that

he's even changed iwobis hair cut FFS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

what an absolute cringe that lad is, that is up there with lingard and pogba levels of being a blurt that

he's even changed iwobis hair cut FFS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
They are different photos, you can tell that by the player stood behind DCL so I imagine the Iowbi one is just the position of his hair (with it being long) as he's running.

No excuse for the fake abs tho. Proper sad case behaviour.

Ab contractions are initiated during the stance phase of gait, and deactivated during initial swing phase. This is just 2 differently timed pictures showing natural abdominal contractions.

All he did was put a filter on it. There's 2 other op sources showing the same image with the contracted abs. One from Everton themselves and one from the media site that took the photo.

Even more fun, look at how in the less contracted pictures he is in mid running stride, without any contact with the ground. This doesn't happen during walking gait, and is unique to running. In this position his rectus abdominal will be least contracted, with more oblique contraction to pull the pelvic forward for the next stance phase. In the first picture, he is in true stance phase and is using a forceful abdominal contraction to stabilize his pelvis and center of mass to absorb and recycle energy from impact.

Very cool picture, not Photoshop

Ab contractions are initiated during the stance phase of gait, and deactivated during initial swing phase. This is just 2 differently timed pictures showing natural abdominal contractions.

All he did was put a filter on it. There's 2 other op sources showing the same image with the contracted abs. One from Everton themselves and one from the media site that took the photo.

Even more fun, look at how in the less contracted pictures he is in mid running stride, without any contact with the ground. This doesn't happen during walking gait, and is unique to running. In this position his rectus abdominal will be least contracted, with more oblique contraction to pull the pelvic forward for the next stance phase. In the first picture, he is in true stance phase and is using a forceful abdominal contraction to stabilize his pelvis and center of mass to absorb and recycle energy from impact.

Very cool picture, not Photoshop
I agree with you there mate

Status
Not open for further replies.