2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really not.

He’s absolute tosh and wouldn’t get anywhere near the first teams of those clubs above us.

Our issues clearly run deeper than his position but the fact we are leading the line with him as our main striker is part of the problem.

I don’t think he gets into any other starting XI in the League.

It's hard to really judge when your at the game but did he miss an open goal from like 3 yards out from a ederson save?

Tgat and the one he tried to dink over ederson, he just isn't good enough, can bang on about he scored but he robbed someone's goal anyway

Norwich had lea chances to beat city than we did but they have a decent striker

Very harsh mate. The ball was fully on the outside of the goal line. Heck there was even a keeper in the vicinity.

Im really not.

He’s absolute tosh and wouldn’t get anywhere near the first teams of those clubs above us.

Our issues clearly run deeper than his position but the fact we are leading the line with him as our main striker is part of the problem.
Saying he won’t get into a top six team makes him tosh is broken logic and a lazy argument .
I agree he probably wouldn’t get in a top six team ... that does not make him tosh
I agree we need a proven PL striker to move us forwards

But the lad would be snapped up by than a few the teams in the PL if he were released

Not tosh just not at the level we need ....yet .

Saying he won’t get into a top six team makes him tosh is broken logic and a lazy argument .
I agree he probably wouldn’t get in a top six team ... that does not make him tosh
I agree we need a proven PL striker to move us forwards

But the lad would be snapped up by than a few the teams in the PL if he were released

Not tosh just not at the level we need ....yet .

Out of interest, which PL teams would ‘snap him up’?

Brighton and Sheffield United at an absolute push and I’m not convinced he’d start for them two.

Status
Not open for further replies.