2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because he's finding the net, has more experience, has the right attitude on and off the pitch. That or a kid who played a handful of games in Italy, who's apparently brilliant because he came with a Juventus price tag attached.
I agree. Right now he is most definitely our best CF. However, Moise Kean left Juve for game time. He hasn't come here to sit on the bench. It will be interesting to see what happens should he be on the periphery for most of the season. Lets face it, we all expected Kean to be our main striker by now. He's further behind DCL now than when he first came.

Great to get a brace. He's still making horrendous mistakes marking the back post on corners and it will cost us again if he doesn't solve it.

Probably because he's finding the net, has more experience, has the right attitude on and off the pitch. That or a kid who played a handful of games in Italy, who's apparently brilliant because he came with a Juventus price tag attached.

Kean may turn out to be a flop in the Premier league, who knows. But Silva can increase the chances of that happening significantly by playing him as a reserve striker under dcl.

I agree. Right now he is most definitely our best CF. However, Moise Kean left Juve for game time. He hasn't come here to sit on the bench. It will be interesting to see what happens should he be on the periphery for most of the season. Lets face it, we all expected Kean to be our main striker by now. He's further behind DCL now than when he first came.

I would like to see them as a pairing, and I'd gladly drop Iceland, might be far more effective having loads of movement up front for the Brazilians to supply.

but away one of his 80 chances and slotted an open goal v Chef Weds. Brands retire our striking worries are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.