2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said it was a crime.

It should be a crime to come on here after a 2-0 win where he scores goals and say anything but "well done lad" - there is literally no reason for anyone to be making digs at him tonight when no one else in the team scored to send us through.

Don’t think anyone is making digs to be honest. It seems people are giving backhanded compliments.

“Well done Dom, but it was only Sheffield Wednesday, needs to do it now against the top teams”

“Good goals, but I still don’t think he’s suited to our team or capable of consistently performing at the level we need of him”

Both of which I think are absolutely fine to say. You can give praise, with a caveat.

Don’t think anyone is making digs to be honest. It seems people are giving backhanded compliments.

“Well done Dom, but it was only Sheffield Wednesday, needs to do it now against the top teams”

“Good goals, but I still don’t think he’s suited to our team or capable of consistently performing at the level we need of him”

Both of which I think are absolutely fine to say. You can give praise, with a caveat.

I’ll be the baddie then: he is still dog muck.

Should've had 4 tonight. Not even joking.

Still think he needs a loan in the championship like Abraham did. Think he's better at other aspects of his game than Abraham apart from finishing.

Him bagging 20 in the champo would do him the world of good

Fine apart from the fact that we don't really have much else beyond him right now.

Nice for him even if against a Wednesday B team.It does mean that Silva will play him as our primary starting striker for the next 6 weeks (which will probably be a big blow to moise keans confidence and won't do him any good at all)

Nice for him even if against a Wednesday B team.It does mean that Silva will play him as our primary starting striker for the next 6 weeks (which will probably be a big blow to moise keans confidence and won't do him any good at all)

Probably because he's finding the net, has more experience, has the right attitude on and off the pitch. That or a kid who played a handful of games in Italy, who's apparently brilliant because he came with a Juventus price tag attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.