2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to send him to a Championship club? Let him hopefully bang in 20 goals & gain confidence for next season, or if he doesn’t at least he’s not holding us back

Is it too late to send him to a Championship club? Let him hopefully bang in 20 goals & gain confidence for next season, or if he doesn’t at least he’s not holding us back

You´d have to be very hopeful of that happening. If he played for an average Championship team, I doubt he´d hit 20 goals.

Not a hater at all and given his age plenty of time to "get it", but Marco has been more than fair with him selection wise but he just carnt slot them. Time to stand down as a starter for a bit I think.

Maybe time in our eyes but I bet he starts in the next PL game.

He did nothing more than what players like Shane Long do last season mate.

Some of our fans go on like he was putting in Aguero esque performances last year which is false.

Yep it is being repeated left and right and is absolute baloney mate. He scored 6 goals in the premier league last season and 3 of them were before Christmas. The other 3 in his so called cracking end to the season were 1 in January, 1 in February and 1 in March. Excuse me while i fall off my chair in awe of such levels of awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.