2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be best suited to a 442. He really needs a partner to play off. We won't be playing 442 any time soon but I think him and Kean could make a decent front 2
That is perhaps the best option, it does take a very good striker to play up top on his own,we haven’t got one that’s anywhere near good enough, why all our managers play one up front all the time is beyond me.

That is perhaps the best option, it does take a very good striker to play up top on his own,we haven’t got one that’s anywhere near good enough, why all our managers play one up front all the time is beyond me.

What other team in the premiership play 2 strikers upfront apart from Arsenal.

Ha Ha Ha

A player who hasn’t found the back of the net for well over a 1000 minutes, with an average of 1 goal every 8 games played and we have fans who would change the teams formation in an attempt to get the best out of him.

We are f’d as a club if we are building around Calvert-Lewin.

I’ve mentioned it before. Stuart Barlow has a better goal per minutes ratio in the premier league than this dog of a player.

Even the ‘ he’s still dead young ‘ team have thrown in the towel.

It’s not even a confidence thing with him either. He’s never shown he can find the net. Literally drives me mad when I think of the times it was easier to score but instead it’s directed down the keepers throat.

Absolute dog of striker and player.

Did Barlow have a boss heat map though, that’s all what matters.

Big question is can he play on the right?

I’m convinced that people are desperate for this lad to be even half decent; just to say ‘ I told you so ‘

He shouldn’t even be on the bench, let alone starting anywhere across the top.

The penny dropped last night for many of his defenders. It’s Kean, Richarlison, iwobi, Bernard occupying those front slots going forward. It has to be.

I’m convinced that people are desperate for this lad to be even half decent; just to say ‘ I told you so ‘

He shouldn’t even be on the bench, let alone starting anywhere across the top.

The penny dropped last night for many of his defenders. It’s Kean, Richarlison, iwobi, Bernard occupying those front slots going forward. It has to be.

Agreed. Let's Dlc be a sub from now on if we are leading.

I feel like the 50/50 he dropped out of was almost as disappointing as the miss.

He picked his game up massively at the end of last season but key moments like this seem to happen in every game. Part of me wonders what they're actually working with him on in training

I feel like the 50/50 he dropped out of was almost as disappointing as the miss.

He picked his game up massively at the end of last season but key moments like this seem to happen in every game. Part of me wonders what they're actually working with him on in training

He did nothing more than what players like Shane Long do last season mate.

Some of our fans go on like he was putting in Aguero esque performances last year which is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.