2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the end for him. I'm sure he'll be dropped now, but it needs to be permanent until he leaves, as it has been with other players that have failed before him on this scale. He's lived the ultimate in charmed lives here. He's had no competition in 18 months. He's now relatively experienced for his not particularly tender age and all his excuses have been used up.

If he's starting games this season due to anything other than injury or a complete collapse from Kean, then I'm fairly sure Silva will be back in Greece before too long.

Power instead of placing the ball in the corner it was a bad decision. However, without that shot we would have registered no shot on target... That's how awful Everton were as a team last night.

Spell on the bench, expectations off him can only do him well. Club are forced to start him at the minute till Kean can do a significant portion of the game.

Thought his link up play last night was good till that bad miss and seemed to rock him after that.

The link up play is getting it under control and laying it off. It should be good all the time. You look at the top 6 and every time their forwards get the ball they are expecting so much more. That's what we need to be looking at achieving.

When DCL is on the ball, the opposition aren't worried. He just doesn't carry any threat.

Power instead of placing the ball in the corner it was a bad decision. However, without that shot we would have registered no shot on target... That's how awful Everton were as a team last night.

Yet we should’ve scored 2 with DCL and Walcott’s chances, the strikers not being able to score mounts pressure on the rest of the team, not that it’s an excuse for how poor we were; but had DCL scored it would’ve lifted the rest of them.

161416BD-B684-4A3A-8727-EA7CD4366FCA.jpeg

That shot the wrong way says it all, he just doesn't have the ability to be a striker for us. We cant expect him to score goals for him as this is not his thing. He best used when we are trying to see a game out.

I expect him to be hopeless in front of goal. What really cinched his worthlessness for me last night was his pulling out of a challenge around his own box when we faced danger.

The lad not only hasn't got the ability to be a striker, he has no heart to be a professional footballer. Too much concerned with self-protection.

He has a millionairs lifestyle courtesy of Everton FC and gives NOTHING back in return. It is a huge pisstake.

Makes Stuart Barlow look impressive
I’ve mentioned it before. Stuart Barlow has a better goal per minutes ratio in the premier league than this dog of a player.

Even the ‘ he’s still dead young ‘ team have thrown in the towel.

It’s not even a confidence thing with him either. He’s never shown he can find the net. Literally drives me mad when I think of the times it was easier to score but instead it’s directed down the keepers throat.

Absolute dog of striker and player.

Status
Not open for further replies.