2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still got 15, so if we up the chances created, he'll score more, in theory.
I theory yea, in practice probably not.

He's not a great finisher, most of his goals come from mistakes and harassing defenders. Not that theirs anything wrong with that, but that's how he'll get most of his goals... Not people putting him through on goal etc

I theory yea, in practice probably not.

He's not a great finisher, most of his goals come from mistakes and harassing defenders. Not that theirs anything wrong with that, but that's how he'll get most of his goals... Not people putting him through on goal etc
I disagree, I think his game has improved immensely, not the greatest finisher agreed but he can slot. We shall see I suppose. If he doesn't then Kean will surely get a chance.

Why is the opposite to all his goals are mistakes/pressing automatically great finisher? He's an okay finisher just massively disagree that all his goals are mistakes/pressing.

Didn't say all, said most... To be fair I meant more harassing mistakes, taps ins etc.

League wise of the top of my head, the only good finishes i can think of are Brighton away and Newcastle at home, rest I can remember are scrappy, deflections, taps in, robbed goals, and some decent headers.

Again nothing wrong with how you score your goals, but if most of your goals aren't coming from direct good finishes anyway I don't think extra chances will guarantee you more goals.

Oddly enough I think Kean would benefit more if we signed all the lads we are talking about rather than DCL. I just think that Kean has a much better shot on him.

I think DCL will get about 10-12 which is still ridiculously good for a player signed for, what, 2m?

Status
Not open for further replies.