2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If im gonna bet money I would be better off using a bookmaker.

But im willing to bet something not money.
Book makers take a rake. So I disagree :) However, I wasn’t actually intending to imply we bet money regardless. I don’t think our GOT overlords would like that.

But I’m extremely confident Dom won’t be bagging 20 league goals so if you have an actual idea I’m willing to bet something else.

Book makers take a rake. So I disagree :) However, I wasn’t actually intending to imply we bet money regardless. I don’t think our GOT overlords would like that.

But I’m extremely confident Dom won’t be bagging 20 league goals so if you have an actual idea I’m willing to bet something else.

I didnt say League goals!

All comps, 20 goals or more.

I will bet my avatar and profile message to whatever you desire for the whole period of the close season.

Name your stake!

I didnt say League goals!

All comps, 20 goals or more.

I will bet my avatar and profile message to whatever you desire for the whole period of the close season.

Name your stake!
Ok fine...even though my initial post called out league goals explicitly, I accept your 20 over all comps terms.

The stakes should be the same and I’m on board. So on the off chance I lose I’ll have to figure out how to add an avatar/profile message since I’ve never done that before.

He bagged what he did this season with next to no service. Get the players in that we’re linked with and i reckon his numbers will go up.

15+ in the PL for me.
13 this year, but I expect Kean to take some of his minutes, and I really don’t think he’s ever going to be a consistent goal scorer. So I’d be surprised if he matched 13 again. Very well could be wrong, like.

He bagged what he did this season with next to no service. Get the players in that we’re linked with and i reckon his numbers will go up.

15+ in the PL for me.

This idea of 'no service' is a funny one because I can't recall a goal from DCL which he made all by himself. I would say that is the biggest issue here, he is so relient on good service that's what separates him from being a forward that plays for Everton and one that challenges towards the top of the league.

You play the ball into DCL's feet he will control it and probably knock it back where it came from. That's fine for the level we are right now, but probably not for the level we want to be.

This idea of 'no service' is a funny one because I can't recall a goal from DCL which he made all by himself. I would say that is the biggest issue here, he is so relient on good service that's what separates him from being a forward that plays for Everton and one that challenges towards the top of the league.

You play the ball into DCL's feet he will control it and probably knock it back where it came from. That's fine for the level we are right now, but probably not for the level we want to be.
does charging David De Gea down count :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.