2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very passionate about the blues, but he’s just someone I have never really taken too. The off field pictures are part of being a footballer but the way he just prances round the pitch with his stupid pony tail just grinds on me. I want him to do well like anyone that plays but I just can’t take to the lad, he’s never going to be a Sharp, Gray, Ferguson, Campbell for me

Not relaxed enough when chances come. Hopefully with a better, more creative midfield- he knows he'll get repeated opportunities, and become a bit more ice-cold in his finishing.

Very very passionate about the blues, but he’s just someone I have never really taken too. The off field pictures are part of being a footballer but the way he just prances round the pitch with his stupid pony tail just grinds on me. I want him to do well like anyone that plays but I just can’t take to the lad, he’s never going to be a Sharp, Gray, Ferguson, Campbell for me

Ponytail????????

He just hasn't had his hair cut since lockdown.

I would hope he is not a Ferguson, could do without him getting sent off every couple of months for no reason.

The only plus on DCL is that's we didn't spend a lot of money on him and as for his lack of chances due to our poor midfield he had plenty of chances last season of which he missed plenty .Must be one of the few professional strikers who can't shoot properly and wouldn't put him in my top 15 Premiership strikers.

If we had sense we would peddle him off to Moist for £35 million.

Sort our FFP out and Moist gets a galoot that runs the channels that he so dearly loves.

I for one hope he is never going to become a Ferguson, that way he'll actually be a striker that scores more goals than he gets red cards - so happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.