2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Volland in the Bundesliga for Leverkusen

109 games 43 goals.

Im sorry if you cant read stats like.
The stupid "lies, damned lies and statistics" quote? This is the kind of thing that guy was talking about. Just cherry picking very specific sets to suit yourself.

And plays for Man Utd.

That's where his value would come from. He IS a much better player than DCL though too.

His record doesn't suggest as much though. In terms of goals from open play Calvert Lewin is well ahead of him in fact, and in fairness probably contributes a lot more to the team in terms of hold up play.

It's funny how people seem to assume the grass is greener.

His record doesn't suggest as much though. In terms of goals from open play Calvert Lewin is well ahead of him in fact, and in fairness probably contributes a lot more to the team in terms of hold up play.

If you take out the games where Rashford plays LW and just look at him as a striker, DCL is the better player.

Rashford is a pretty good winger, imo, but if you're just talking about who you want up top it is Calvert-Lewin.

Take away rashfords 5 pens and he’s still scored 14 goals in all comps, more than dcl, and that’s mainly from the wing

Mate apart from that flick on that Richarleson went on to score what did he actually do, please dont say scored a goal my nan would have scored that.

The miss a few minutes later sums him up, he needs too many chances in a game to even look like scoring, yes his goal record has improved this season but how many of them have been from less than 2 yards out, yesterday should have had a hat trick

Mate apart from that flick on that Richarleson went on to score what did he actually do, please dont say scored a goal my nan would have scored that.

The miss a few minutes later sums him up, he needs too many chances in a game to even look like scoring, yes his goal record has improved this season but how many of them have been from less than 2 yards out, yesterday should have had a hat trick
Why do people think good strikers score every chance? Far more often they're top class because they get on the end of more chances than average strikers.

Majority of it on the wing aswell, anyway ignore the stats and watch them play it’s obvious who’s the better footballer
It's obvious who the better winger is (Rashford) and who the better striker is (Dominic Calvert-Lewin).

I don't really care who the better "footballer" is just as I wouldn't if we were comparing Lucas Digne and Messi because they don't do the same things.

It's obvious who the better winger is (Rashford) and who the better striker is (Dominic Calvert-Lewin).

I don't really care who the better "footballer" is just as I wouldn't if we were comparing Lucas Digne and Messi because they don't do the same things.
Which one would you fancy more going through 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.