2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that move where Gylfi played him in and he fell and claimed for a penalty sums him up really.

He is no goal threat whatsoever, even last week v Palace that chance he had any defender would have been proud of that, calling it a fantastic clearance
Forgot about that, another chance Iceland made to go with the 2 for Richarlison.

That side while keeping a winning side is fine, I think Kean needs to start

Silva rates and trusts him. Not the type to create something out of nothing but think everyone would love to see him do well since he works do hard. Be great to see him and Kean play together...

Where did you get those prices!?

This lad is utter crap. One of the worst strikers we’ve ever had

tenor.gif

I think that move where Gylfi played him in and he fell and claimed for a penalty sums him up really.

He is no goal threat whatsoever, even last week v Palace that chance he had any defender would have been proud of that, calling it a fantastic clearance

Not a penalty at all, plus he should be stronger to take on the defender not fall over.

Silva rates and trusts him. Not the type to create something out of nothing but think everyone would love to see him do well since he works do hard. Be great to see him and Kean play together...

No one plays up front with two anymore mate, so strike that off the "DCL things that might happen in the future list "

Those saying DCL is the "worst forward we ever had", Brett Angell, Victor Anichebe, Michael Branch and Stuart Barlow say hi...john spencer waves while Ibrahima Bakayoko twiddles his thumbs...

Steve Watson up front anyone?

He reminds me of Marcus Bent.

Hard working, but little to show for it.

Good to see the Goodison Park applaud his efforts, can never question his commitment.

Dont get this attitude tbh- obviously he puts in effort because he knows he's bloody lucky to be playing for us!

If I was dating Jodie Marsh I would be grafting like hell every night to get a good whiff of those briefs

Those saying DCL is the "worst forward we ever had", Brett Angell, Victor Anichebe, Michael Branch and Stuart Barlow say hi...john spencer waves while Ibrahima Bakayoko twiddles his thumbs...

Steve Watson up front anyone?

The worst forward I've seen play for us was James Beattie. Not only did he not look arsed, he was about 3 stone overweight.

I wouldn't put DCL in with him.

And didn't Steve Watson score 3?

People act like he's got nothing about him, which a load of steaming horse nuggets. If our coaches earn their keep, they'll get him contributing more effectively to the scoreline somewhere up top; it's what he's naturally built for.

Status
Not open for further replies.