2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti said the same the other day...

What do you think he will finish on ? I thought 12 at the start of the season...get to 15 and hes done well...
Oh, maybe that’s where he got it from. Makes sense when you think about it. Spend more time nearer the goal you will get more chances.

would have been much easier to just type “ yes i am a bozo and sorry i will hold my ludicrous opinions to myself a bit more in the future. i am really sorry guys “ and people would have respected u more bud.

He’s had 4 good games and now all that said he’s the next Kane are correct?

Be fantastic if he turns into one of those strikers who looks woeful in possession but delivers goals aplenty a la Harry Kane, Rom and Gary Lineker

Linekar I was thinking off, always had a scruffy goal in him but always in the right place to get it. Rush as well.. Better finishers them DCL mind. DCL has more physicality and Athleticism though.

Think he will top out an average of 10 year at worse and 15 at best a season.

Some of the posts back here were just outrageous... nsno Chris, orly, Armani God, tbf tel001 you did actually tone down vs others....

How much is he worth right now??

I would be loathe to sell him for £50m... even if he doesn't reach proficient levels of finishing his general forward play is niche level.... we seen a fit Andy Carroll demand that our defenders were switched on for second balls and this lad has loads more in his locker.

In 18 months he will probably be a good 5kg heavier, stronger, and he's already bullying established centre halves.

I said when we sold lukaku that we should have taken Rashford in part exchange. DCL and Rashford would be an outrageous partnership.

Linekar I was thinking off, always had a scruffy goal in him but always in the right place to get it. Rush as well.. Better finishers them DCL mind. DCL has more physicality and Athleticism though.

Think he will top out an average of 10 year at worse and 15 at best a season.
Good shouts, mate. The other quality of those players was striking the ball hard and low keepers hate that.

037B565A-0CD1-47F7-94D2-F8EFE1C7188B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.