2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has not scored DCL has... when he come on he looked lost v Bournemouth when he came on why, because of our crap midfield.... he has potential I have no doubts about that-
"The great manager Harry Catterick your midfield is the most important unit in your team if they are very good you will score goals from all over the pitch"

He looked lost because he’s 19, raw, playing in a team that he’s not used to, can’t soeak the language and come on in a game that we had just conceded in and we’re losing away from home. I have no doubt in my mind that given 80 odd games he would score more than domestos

Another player whose treatment under the manager makes no sense.

Silva persists with him for months and he can't buy a goal. He finally gets one, then is dropped and Tosun is unbelievably preferred as a sub.

I'm not suggesting it would have made any difference. But I'm baffled at it.

The boy is simply not good enough. If his name was say something like 'Sandro' and he was Spanish (or any other nationality other than English), patience would have ran out long ago, he would have been hounded out of the club by now and the media would be on his back constantly.

Working hard and being athletic doesn't cut it. See ya DCL, enjoy the Championship in years to come.

The boy is simply not good enough. If his name was say something like 'Sandro' and he was Spanish (or any other nationality other than English), patience would have ran out long ago, he would have been hounded out of the club by now and the media would be on his back constantly.

Working hard and being athletic doesn't cut it. See ya DCL, enjoy the Championship in years to come.
You're not wrong, he has something about him and I've been waiting for him to spring into life but I don't think he's going to hit the dizzy heights now.

Anyway what about Ian McCall going back to Thistle?

Status
Not open for further replies.