2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but they have to provide chances for a striker or two ......we could have a top class striker and he would struggle in Silvas set up....

mate you can't keep saying this over and over again, it's hard to create chances for a striker who doesn't make runs, and it's hard to get assists for a striker who cannot finish to save his life

Will just leave this here before i go to bed.

Cenk Tosun - Goals per match = 0.21 and shooting accuracy = 45% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/12114/Cenk-Tosun/stats
Arouna Kone - Goals per match - 0.21 and shooting accuracy = 40% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/4701/Arouna-Koné/stats
Oumar Niasse - Goals per match = 0.19 and shooting accuracy = 40% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/13390/Oumar-Niasse/stats
Dominic Calvert-Lewin - Goals per match = 0.14 and shooting accuracy = 33% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/9576/Dominic-Calvert-Lewin/stats

You have to pretty bad to be the bottom of that table. :eek:

lol

Goals per match is not reliable, instead you can use goals per 90 min.

Kean (Juventus) = 2,2
Tosun = 0,35
Niasse = 0,32
DCL = 0,25
Kone = 0,24

Just for fun

England and Italy U-21:

DCL = 0,77
Kean = 0,66
Tammy Abraham = 0,55

Last edited:
Nah, DCL has a recorded 0.14 goals per match, a shooting accuracy of 33% and just 12 goals over a 3 premier league season period and no 'swooshing' is required. It is what it is no matter how much people dont want it to be. Nowhere near good enough.
Wonderful stuff.

Anyone with even half a competent mind can understand that Calorie-Loser is useless

water-wave-swoosh-symbol-and-icon-logo-template-vector-vector-id960424220

Swooshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

kean has started 2 games lad, TWO

in that time we have scored 6 goals, and he's been involved in a couple of the goals

in them 2 games we put in our only decent performance of the season as well
he has not scored DCL has... when he come on he looked lost v Bournemouth when he came on why, because of our crap midfield.... he has potential I have no doubts about that-
"The great manager Harry Catterick your midfield is the most important unit in your team if they are very good you will score goals from all over the pitch"

he has not scored DCL has... when he come on he looked lost v Bournemouth when he came on why, because of our crap midfield.... he has potential I have no doubts about that-
"The great manager Harry Catterick your midfield is the most important unit in your team if they are very good you will score goals from all over the pitch"

Joey it`s time to face the bitter truth, the lad is a hard working yard dog.

You can keep spinning the same excuses over and over again and it still won`t change the fact that he ranks amongst the worst strikers we`ve ever had.

His strike partner in the England team, Tampax Abrahams, already looks three times the player that Championship Lewin is.

His movement, his runs off the ball, his hold up play, his pace, his positioning and most importantly his finishing.

It`s okay to be wrong now and again you know ?

Joey it`s time to face the bitter truth, the lad is a hard working yard dog.

You can keep spinning the same excuses over and over again and it still won`t change the fact that he ranks amongst the worst strikers we`ve ever had.

His strike partner in the England team, Tampax Abrahams, already looks three times the player that Championship Lewin is.

His movement, his runs off the ball, his hold up play, his pace, his positioning and most importantly his finishing.

It`s okay to be wrong now and again you know ?
Pm me your address, and I will introduce you to him and say that to his face :D
I know hes not the finished article but the way we play...FGS do you watch us play.......

DCL has scored 1 goal in about 18 games lad, and we got bummed anyway

he is a truly woeful striker

Normally not the slightest bit bothered about stats tbh Cameron. I do like DCL believe it or not and particularly his work rate and attitude but i honestly just get sick to death of the same old excuses being spouted about him and how he might be the next Messi when it is very clear that he is miles away from being that and probably never will be. The fact is that he is just nowhere near good enough to be the main striker in a premiership team that is trying to put pressure on the top 6 (That's a LoL too).

My personal opinion is that he should be managed better, pressure taken off him and maybe even a loan spell to allow him to develop his goal scoring skills and positioning and then take it from there.

But that's just me. :)
Fair enough, good reply, at least you accept Dominic has some good qualities. I’ve still got the patience to see how his career pans out, especially with Everton.

Pm me your address, and I will introduce you to him and say that to his face :D
I know hes not the finished article but the way we play...FGS do you watch us play.......

I do watch us play Joey and what I also see if players like Richarlison and Bernard choosing to keep hold of the ball and run with it themselves rather than pass it to the dud.

This speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.