2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapidly thinking he's the worst forward at the club. Niasse is alert around the box if nothing else, Tosun has a neat finish but needs time and space. What does Calvert-Lewin offer to our attack? All his best attributes are defensive traits.

If only we had a striker who combined the best attributes of these players.

Back to topic. I think the main problem here is that I believe Silva is trying to mould Calvert-Lewin into a Firmino type player where he plays deeper than what a normal striker does. Firmino only got 12 goals in the premiership last year compared to Calvert-Lewin's 6 goals.

Back to topic. I think the main problem here is that I believe Silva is trying to mould Calvert-Lewin into a Firmino type player where he plays deeper than what a normal striker does. Firmino only got 12 goals in the premiership last year compared to Calvert-Lewin's 6 goals.
Only problem there is ladyboy is ten times the player Dom could ever wish to be

Lewin isn't, will never be, and won't even get close to the quality of Firmino mate.

Only problem there is ladyboy is ten times the player Dom could ever wish to be
Lewin isn't, will never be, and won't even get close to the quality of Firmino mate.

You didn't get my post. I was referring tactically. And if ladyboy is 10x better than DCL then he ought to have scored 60 goals last season. I do wonder if some of posters here are RS in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.