2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then, blaming the CF for the ineptitude of the defence just reinforces his scapegoat status.
By the way I'm not a fan of his but I find it strange that he is blamed for the ills of the team.
He was one of many problems in our team today but this is his thread so naturally he'll be the main focus in here.

He’s just really, really, bad at playing upfront on his own. He doesn’t link up play well, the ball comes back too easily when it goes into him and he’s not the best finisher. If you look at the league, he doesn’t get in to any of the teams above us. There’s plenty of reasons why we’ve been poor so far this season, but I think he is one of the main ones.

I also get that it’s not his fault the manager keeps playing him, but he looks like he’s gone backward from how he finished last season.

He’s just really, really, bad at playing upfront on his own. He doesn’t link up play well, the ball comes back too easily when it goes into him and he’s not the best finisher. If you look at the league, he doesn’t get in to any of the teams above us. There’s plenty of reasons why we’ve been poor so far this season, but I think he is one of the main ones.

I also get that it’s not his fault the manager keeps playing him, but he looks like he’s gone backward from how he finished last season.
Struggles to get into any starting 11 in the rest of league tbh

Here’s where he starts giving interviews in the local media week saying how everything is changing and we are all focused etc...
The fact is he is still awful and should not be our number 9
Sell while we can

That's all you need to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.