2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Rom goose your missus and DCL sort him out for you?

Your posts have a big hatred for Rom (a natural goalscorer who often carried us) and a massive love for DCL (who can't finish his dinner but runs about alot).

My posts have a general hatred for anyone who takes money from our club but shows disrespect/lack of pride to it or the shirt. Especially when they ain't all that good. Equally.... I have a burning loyalty for those who give 100% and have a bit of class. They may not be the answer but I will give my backing.

Quite simple.

You seem to assume that I'm heterosexual and that lukaku is too....?

My posts have a general hatred for anyone who takes money from our club but shows disrespect/lack of pride to it or the shirt. Especially when they ain't all that good. Equally.... I have a burning loyalty for those who give 100% and have a bit of class. They may not be the answer but I will give my backing.

Quite simple.

You seem to assume that I'm heterosexual and that lukaku is too....?
Do you think city player care about the club or he city of Manchester? No, but it doesn't matter because they will win silverware.

Love that DCL has his own Ricky Ryder (or whatever that Gylfi worshipping goon was called). Keep it up @pedro1976, loving your work. I assume you also do the Twitters?

I think the forum needs "goons"..... it could be the only thing that stops some Evertonians turning into kopites.

By that.... good honest pros getting slated and having the p1ss taken out of them whilst half arsed mercenaries get all sorts of allowances.

Do you think city player care about the club or he city of Manchester? No, but it doesn't matter because they will win silverware.

Yeah.... kompany, Silva, aguero, KDB....even stones. They can't be they way they have without buying into the club.

I don't think he does struggle with comprehension..... like this thread it's full of strawman posts to the point of ridiculous.

Insulting people's intelligence by deliberately misconstruing posts is worse.
Absolute kopite, totally diverting blame.

I don't think he does struggle with comprehension..... like this thread it's full of strawman posts to the point of ridiculous.

Insulting people's intelligence by deliberately misconstruing posts is worse.
Did you not comprehend my original post?

No war, you think dcl is good enough I know he isnt.

"Isn't good enough"..... funny I'm sure there was a time when Leon Osman wasn't good enough, when Graeme Sharp wasn't good enough,

I think a few people who can see further than their own nose think there is a potentially very good player in there.... who at the moment and most recently has given us a prescence that has meant our attacking mids have profited from more space than they have had in a long time.

"Isn't good enough"..... funny I'm sure there was a time when Leon Osman wasn't good enough, when Graeme Sharp wasn't good enough,

I think a few people who can see further than their own nose think there is a potentially very good player in there.... who at the moment and most recently has given us a prescence that has meant our attacking mids have profited from more space than they have had in a long time.

If I was you mate, I’d use another player as an example other than Osman to prove your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.