2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how our supporters swing from he is our irreplaceable number nine to he isn't good enough in the space of a match. Look Dom is improving his all round game his issue is he isn't anywhere near clinical enough we know that, but he's young and getting better it's not his fault we have nobody else up to standard to play that role. Tosun hasn't the pace to play in Silva's system. In my view we need TWO new strikers. To work with and rotate with Dom.

I have actually. On a forum with a reputation for helping people like me I find your comment uncalled for and rather outdated. Thanks for your concern though.
I have mental health issues myself and you strike me as someone who has a problem not a mental health issue. You just need to stop being snotty when people are debating which is what a forum is for.

If you don’t like what you’re reading you are free to put it on ignore easy enough
Lads don’t do this.

He was bigger and faster than everyone else? He literally has zero technical attributes to be a Cm

You really don't like him do you Tel? The Ozzie for the Silva Generation. Opinions are like ass holes I guess. Everyone has them.

You really don't like him do you Tel? The Ozzie for the Silva Generation. Opinions are like ass holes I guess. Everyone has them.

Mate if he was a CM and then moved as he went up levels , what does that tell you? It means his CM skills were not good enough, hibbo was a striker wasn’t he at youth level? Yet never scored a goal in his career. I don’t hate DCL he has physical attributes, a great work ethic and attitude that would be on par with Ronaldo or any other top player. He can’t finish so isn’t a striker and so now we should play him in CM? Please give me a single part of his game , apart from the body he was born with, that is in anyway suited to midfield ? I’m asking a serious question

Mate if he was a CM and then moved as he went up levels , what does that tell you? It means his CM skills were not good enough, hibbo was a striker wasn’t he at youth level? Yet never scored a goal in his career. I don’t hate DCL he has physical attributes, a great work ethic and attitude that would be on par with Ronaldo or any other top player. He can’t finish so isn’t a striker and so now we should play him in CM? Please give me a single part of his game , apart from the body he was born with, that is in anyway suited to midfield ? I’m asking a serious question

Technically not a question. But no I don't think we should. I think we coach him to be more clinical. Superior striker is a well known coach specifically for just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.