2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, the heder that DCL puled out of underlines how 'kin usess that phoney legend Ferguson is. WTF influence is he having that we have a striker who refuses to connect with a cross like that yesterday?

He didnt pull out, stop trying to publish your lies as truth.

Wolves securing jiminez is s massive blow.

We need to find a striker who is good in the air and can hold up the ball like Dom but can also finish like a prime Lukaku

It’s going to be difficult to find someone who has both

The shouts for mitrovic are ludicrous he has about 50 attempts for every goal he scores that isn’t a penalty.

I just hope brands has some targets in mind

When tosun came on I noticed he barely won any headers and the palace defence bullied him in the air

He didnt pull out, stop trying to publish your lies as truth.
Ha Ha Ha.

He made no attempt to get his head on that cross. He was there. His momentum was taking him onto the end of a pinpoint cross...then he stopped himself short.

Look, I get that there was potential physical danger there from a committed GK coming out to clear that cross, but if he wants that starting shirt that's what he has to do.

The lad is a willing runner and will give 100% outside the box as a team player. But he's almost completely hopeless in the box where a striker earns their corn.

Ha Ha Ha.

He made no attempt to get his head on that cross. He was there. His momentum was taking him onto the end of a pinpoint cross...then he stopped himself short.

Look, I get that there was potential physical danger there from a committed GK coming out to clear that cross, but if he wants that starting shirt that's what he has to do.

The lad is a willing runner and will give 100% outside the box as a team player. But he's almost completely hopeless in the box where a striker earns their corn.

Utter WHAM.

Everyone on here knows you chat wham dave.

Go and watch that incident again. Did DCL show every desire to get his head on that cross from Richarlison?

His team mates will look at that video and know instantly what's happened. Richarlison was the only one on the pitch who could see how easy it was to make contact with the ball and turned away in fury.

Go and watch that incident again. Did DCL show every desire to get his head on that cross from Richarlison?

His team mates will look at that video and know instantly what's happened. Richarlison was the only one on the pitch who could see how easy it was to make contact with the ball and turned away in fury.

So only you and Rico saw what happened?

Your a gift dave, a gift.

We are such a bi-polar fanbase.

Amazing isnt it.... All sorts of freud stuff going on.....and by that I don't mean finanicial fraud and I don't mean there is a player who has got a 1 in 1 record playing for a Swiss team who would smash it in the prem.

Quite a few fans take pleasure in ridiculing a player they think is somehow close to their levels.... when the reality is they couldn't be further apart. All stems from jealousy and "It could easily just be me".... already seen a few posts saying "I could run around like Dom and I'm tall"..... hilarious. The lad is probably 4% body fat, covers 12k a game and hits 26kph in his sprints and has a ridiculous vertical leap and some keyboard warrior thinks it's all about wanting to work hard.... he'd probably keel over after 4 minutes.

I played with a lad who was at Sunderland - had been on a bender for weeks, smoking before the game, was carrying timber and looked a mess..... no one could get near him, nowhere near. Keyboard warriors....

Wolves securing jiminez is s massive blow.

We need to find a striker who is good in the air and can hold up the ball like Dom but can also finish like a prime Lukaku

It’s going to be difficult to find someone who has both

The shouts for mitrovic are ludicrous he has about 50 attempts for every goal he scores that isn’t a penalty.

I just hope brands has some targets in mind

When tosun came on I noticed he barely won any headers and the palace defence bullied him in the air

Remember we were tenuously linked before with Jiminez and in typical GOT fashion the experts decreed he wasn't good enough for Everton.

Yep as expected. Absolute anarchy.

I proper dont know why anyone can be that arsed about any of the last few games, it's obvious we're getting a new striker in. Doms a finish away from being a good striker, most of all the other stuff is there.

Amazing isnt it.... All sorts of freud stuff going on.....and by that I don't mean finanicial fraud and I don't mean there is a player who has got a 1 in 1 record playing for a Swiss team who would smash it in the prem.

Quite a few fans take pleasure in ridiculing a player they think is somehow close to their levels.... when the reality is they couldn't be further apart. All stems from jealousy and "It could easily just be me".... already seen a few posts saying "I could run around like Dom and I'm tall"..... hilarious. The lad is probably 4% body fat, covers 12k a game and hits 26kph in his sprints and has a ridiculous vertical leap and some keyboard warrior thinks it's all about wanting to work hard.... he'd probably keel over after 4 minutes.

I played with a lad who was at Sunderland - had been on a bender for weeks, smoking before the game, was carrying timber and looked a mess..... no one could get near him, nowhere near. Keyboard warriors....
No mate. It's much more simple than that: we all want him to score goals, because that's what his task is. There's no jealousy and no belief anyone here can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.