2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree we have one of the weakest strike force in the premiership...

Although DCL is coming on strongly & will become a good 20 goals a season striker in a couple of years time...

We do need better strikers for next season if we are to challenge the top six...
Mate DCL will never score 20 goals season as long as he has a hole in his arse.

Although DCL is coming on strongly & will become a good 20 goals a season striker in a couple of years time...

We do need better strikers for next season if we are to challenge the top six...
That's never in this lad. He's got no aptitude for that level of finishing. He's not a bad header of na ball, but he's clueless with the ball at his feet by and large.

Eton Dom is an good general player but he will never be even a half decent finisher...he hasn’t got the mentality, the cold precision. Nice lad he seems, but not a good striker.
Hank though is even worse. I’ve seen tortoises that can move quicker than him.

That's never in this lad. He's got no aptitude for that level of finishing. He's not a bad header of na ball, but he's clueless with the ball at his feet by and large.
Eton Dom is an good general player but he will never be even a half decent finisher...he hasn’t got the mentality, the cold precision. Nice lad he seems, but not a good striker.
Hank though is even worse. I’ve seen tortoises that can move quicker than him.

Seen this lad lead the line this season he defo has what it takes...
He needs goals to give him the confidence & they will come...

I'd like to think so, but I;ve seen him finish too many times for that to be anything other than his natural 'ability'.

I will be waiting ..and waiting .....and waiting.........

To score goals you need to have instinct, DCL does not have this, a lot of the time when a ball is played into the box he is flat footed, will never ever be a top striker

He is a young third choice player being asked to carry the load up front for a season. Unacceptable, striker if not two this season.

Bags of potential but never a finisher.

That miss before half time from the cross was crucial.

Any ambition of finishing better than mid table and he needs replacing

Thank you for all the kind PMs...can’t answer them all because I have to go to church (11am mass at St Patrick’s).
I am not a professional psychiatrist but have some neurology knowledge. A past lover of mine suffered a life threatening subdural haematoma and recovery took a very long time. But the behavioural impacts were lasting...she became very volatile/capricious and plain impossible to live with. Sad, because she was beautiful...we loved each other so much.
But I digress. Re the men wearing ladies’ panties that a lot of you asked about, I don’t have any specific knowledge of where you can get larger sized undergarments. All I said was a few of the lion hearts preferred the cubicles to the urinal.

I cannot understand the rush to bin this lad. He's ahead of where he should be imo. There are few 20 year olds bossing centrehalfs in the way he has been doing this season. He's essentially playing a lone furrow in the majority of matches.

He needs another 2 or 3 years to improve. We spunked 25m on Tosun last year and are still paying most of Sandros 100k a week. Would anyone prefer either of those starting ahead of him?

Silva had him playing wide left at the start of the season which did him no favours.

Finishing can be worked on and improved and he has loads of time on his side. I'd like us to sign a really good forward either to play off him or to allow him time to develop. I'd be amazed if Brands let him go.

Lewin is absolute garbage the noodle headed freak he’s just a younger Naismith without the finishing ability.

Literally the only thing he has going for him is “he puts himself about”

Status
Not open for further replies.