2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Dom........makes me proud to support the Blues!
I really like Dom and love his attitude on the pitch and here he shows how a young pro footballer should conduct himself off the pitch.
I really hope that the competition they're bringing in spur the lad on to getting a few more goals, it's all that's missing from his game and it would shut up his detractors on here who go OTT about it and shut out all the other good attributes he brings to the team.

this is the season for him. Either give it his all and rise to the competition or Villa next year.

DCL is a fantastic athlete. Its a shame he isnt capable of kicking a ball. If he combined the two he would score 20 a season. As is, he can eek out 5-6 if he gets shots within 6 yards of goal.

I really like Dom and love his attitude on the pitch and here he shows how a young pro footballer should conduct himself off the pitch.
I really hope that the competition they're bringing in spur the lad on to getting a few more goals, it's all that's missing from his game and it would shut up his detractors on here who go OTT about it and shut out all the other good attributes he brings to the team.

From the evidence so far, it would appear his detractors are being proved correct lol

A 6 goals a season front man. Thats if he plays every minute in every game. Again lovely lad. But a championship forward. Everton need better than him. Its not about being nice. Its about being capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.