2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes scored 9 goals Spud.

DCL has scored 6 in half the games, just WTF is this sack of crap teaching him?

I'll go along with the Rondon shouts. He has less goals per minute/per game and is very ordinary, but you could say he gets less chances.

However we clearly need a centre forward who can turn defences and run in behind. Calvert-Lewin did that very well today. London will not give us that option.

I'll go along with the Rondon shouts. He has less goals per minute/per game and is very ordinary, but you could say he gets less chances.

However we clearly need a centre forward who can turn defences and run in behind. Calvert-Lewin did that very well today. London will not give us that option.

I dont see a massive difference between the 2 myself.

Hes a decent player Rondon, but meh, would probably rather play DCL personally.

As you say, we need a different type than DCL and Rondon isnt it.

Starting to look like a player. Considering his age he could keep improving for a long time.

Get someone experienced in for him to learn from @Dzeko.

His runs were decent today. Finishing was really atrocious. Dzeko is still really good. I also think having another burner on the bench would be useful. DCL was tiring and I'm sure if Silva had a Che Adams on the bench to make some of those counter runs into space, he would've been one and might've put one or two by to ice it. A couple of DCL's shots might have been due to fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.