Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being honest if Lampard was to be sacked the shortlist will be something along the lines of;
Dyche
Hassenhuttl
Martinez (after WC)
Ferguson
Moyes (if West Ham sack him)

Which terrifies me. I want lampard to turn it round but the last month has alarmed me and I’m not sure if he has the experience to turn it round.

SPARTANS

Ready your armbands.

Corinthians president confirmed what everyone was already talking about behind the scenes: the end of Vitor Pereira and his coaching staff at the club. Duel He made the announcement and seemed quite emotional. Called a brother's VP.

The last 2 games were both shocking, we are so toothless it is deprsssing. Lampard has to take some blame, but we shouldn’t sack him. He needs to rewatch the games, and show the players where they are going wrong. Just being braver with the ball would be a start. When a player sprints forward, sprint forward to give him an option, don’t just watch him lose it because of no options. If a pass is on to get us on the attack, be brave enough to play it, don’t turn back! Tell Pickford he is allowed to play a quick throw out sometimes, it doesn’t always have to be slowed down! There are several reasons why we score so few goals, Lampard should be able to spot our basic problems, and attempt to fix them. The worrying thing is that he doesn’t seem to

I think that if we have learned anything over the last few years it is that sacking the manager and continuing with the same rudderless and clueless Board doesn’t work, goodness knows we have sacked a few over the last years. We have a Board/owner who seem to be clueless in the running of a Premier League club. We lurch from spending fortunes to spending nothing and we seem to expect either or both theses options to work. The club is a basket case, it is not a basket case because of Frank Lampard, it isn’t even a basket case because of the players, it is in such a state because of the people who take the big decisions, the people who appoint the manager, the people who approve the transfers. We have been served badly at the highest level within the club but we point the finger at the symptoms not the causes.
Every Evertonian should be demanding that every person in a position of power within the club is held to account,

Crazy talk of Lampard (and Cole etc) being sacked.
They are managing without a forward line, in the Premier League.
And a new central core.
Can't see any other managers doing better.

Its on the players
and the board to get in what's needed. the board should be sacked before Lampard...grrr
they should be under the biggest pressure, to actually land a signing or two up front.

he won’t be sacked. and he shouldn’t be as of now,look at leicester looked awful

stuck with they’re guy.

we will stick with ours he will get money to spend the WC has come at the correct time
Well he won the FA cup with leicster and has other pedigree to suggest he is a proven manager that deserves time. I'm sure if Frank won the fa cup with us last year he would have to keys to the club and it would be his decision if he goes no matter what.

Its still a big gamble at this point.

My biggest concern is that since the start of the season, bar probably the palace game, our attack has been completely toothless.

The amount of times the defence has done well, turned it to midfield the midfield has progressed the counter up the pitch and then gives it to either gray or Gordon usually, at the edge of their box and it ends up back with coady or Tarkowski with nothing created

It's mind boggling how poor our attack is

Crazy talk of Lampard (and Cole etc) being sacked.
They are managing without a forward line, in the Premier League.
And a new central core.
Can't see any other managers doing better.

Its on the players
and the board to get in what's needed. the board should be sacked before Lampard...grrr
they should be under the biggest pressure, to actually land a signing or two up front.

We have one of, if not the, worst forward lines in the league without DCL. It's a bit like when Ferguson was up front, we're relying on a guy who's never fit to save us from relegation. It's a dangerous game and was inevitable as soon as we sold Richarlison and didn't replace him. We must get a replacement in January, and then I think we'll be ok.

We have one of, if not the, worst forward lines in the league without Dominic Calvert-Lewin. It's a bit like when Ferguson was up front, we're relying on a guy who's never fit to save us from relegation. It's a dangerous game and was inevitable as soon as we sold Richarlison and didn't replace him. We must get a replacement in January, and then I think we'll be ok.
I think DCL is drastically overrated tbh

Being honest if Lampard was to be sacked the shortlist will be something along the lines of;
Dyche
Hassenhuttl
Martinez (after WC)
Ferguson
Moyes (if West Ham sack him)

Which terrifies me. I want lampard to turn it round but the last month has alarmed me and I’m not sure if he has the experience to turn it round.
Where's our Wayne??

Status
Not open for further replies.