Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are fooled by the way he talks putting to good use his private education...I was under his spell too...and probably so was the media. Tactically he has done so many mistakes in his time at everton. The only good thing he has done is change from a 5 to a 4 at the back but now appears to be out of ideas on how to get us to play forward in a consistent manner. He will probably continue with the same system and line up after the world cup until he is sacked.

People are fooled by the way he talks putting to good use his private education...I was under his spell too...and probably so was the media. Tactically he has done so many mistakes in his time at everton. The only good thing he has done is change from a 5 to a 4 at the back but now appears to be out of ideas on how to get us to play forward in a consistent manner. He will probably continue with the same system and line up after the world cup until he is sacked.
We're 5 points from midtable having played with no attack for 15 games.

I wouldn't be writing his Everton obituary just yet.

I'm not sure how new forwards will stop us conceding 20 shots a game, but as Tuchel and Pochettino would laugh at our approach for them I think we have no choice but to keep him. Dyche is an interesting one but I'm not sure our squad fits him entirely. Can he change his approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.