Distin back in training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betrayal's a bit strong like.

The main worry is that he's already been paid so why should he bust a gut and risk an injury when he's not going to play for that manager again. It's not like he needs to impress Moyes anymore.

Still, there's no reason to think he won't play at his best just out of pride. Moyes will know one way or the other before he picks the team.

Yeah true, i just couldn't think of a better word. Still must be a bit gutting for him, being flogged off for a quick mil after only a few months, no matter how mercenary he is!

Although i like neill and think he was a good addition to the squad, i trust moyes judgment on selling him, It wasnt so long ago that a lot of people were questioning his wisdom in not keeping jacobsen but if he did we might not of seen the emergence of coleman.

I hope neill plays on saturday as id rather see that than neville or hibbert beside johnny. I think neill will be professional enough to perform well and hopefully wave goodbye to the goodison crowd after a positive result and everyone will wish him well.

I guess I'll change my opinion. His move is already done so he has only got to go out there and put up one last good performance and that's all we expect really. We can then after winning the match applaud the lad for the good 4 months he has given us with good responsible performances.

I doubt he'll even be at the match Faddy, let alone play.
He's done his job, and he will have a lot of sorting out to do in order to move house etc.
If he is there, we should just applaud him if he aknowledges us and wish him the best really.

Status
Not open for further replies.