Distin back in training

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he's closer. He hasn't been out as long as Jagielka, Arteta or Anichebe so he wont need as long to regain his general fitness & match fitness

Been trying to check the OS for ******* ages, it doesn't seem to like me because it doesn't work at home very much

Great to have some CB back!

However,Distin does need to work on his composure while clearing the ball. He made a mess of quite a few when he was fit.

Good to have ya lad but that doesn't answer Neill's departure to me

Underwhelming is the right word : "He's now looking forward to returning to action, but refuses to name a fixture in which he's hoping to feature."

Does anyone wants Neil to play on saturday despite being eligible?

I don't think so IMO. It may disrupt the team as whole in some way and most importantly neil himself but again we got no option

I guess I'll change my opinion. His move is already done so he has only got to go out there and put up one last good performance and that's all we expect really. We can then after winning the match applaud the lad for the good 4 months he has given us with good responsible performances.

If he's the mercenary then everyone says he is then I see no reason why he shouldn't put in a decent performance come saturday if he is still here. Afterall if this is so, then the quality of his play shouldn't be affected by any loyalty to, or betrayal by, the club.

If he's the mercenary then everyone says he is then I see no reason why he shouldn't put in a decent performance come saturday if he is still here. Afterall if this is so, then the quality of his play shouldn't be affected by any loyalty to, or betrayal by, the club.

Betrayal's a bit strong like.

The main worry is that he's already been paid so why should he bust a gut and risk an injury when he's not going to play for that manager again. It's not like he needs to impress Moyes anymore.

Still, there's no reason to think he won't play at his best just out of pride. Moyes will know one way or the other before he picks the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.